The ND FFA Foundation Board of Directors met for their Spring meeting March 16th.
State Winter CDEs were held in Minot on March 22nd. Congratulations to the high individuals and teams!
• High Individual: Ethan Arnold, Harvey
• High Team: Carrington FFA Chapter
• High Individual: Jaci Praska, Oakes-Sargent Central
• High Team: Napoleon FFA Chapter
• High Individual: Kaden Schauer, Hettinger
• High Team: LaMoure FFA Chapter
The State Parliamentary Procedure and Employment Skills CDEs were held in Bismarck on April 7th. Congratulations to all of the participants and chapters who competed!
High Team: Killdeer FFA Chapter
High Individual: Trapper Depew, Carrington
The ND FFA Foundation + Alumni annual fundraising auction is moving to state convention! If you can or would like to donate an item to be used at the auction, please click here.
All proceeds from this auction benefit the ND FFA Foundation and Alumni.
Beth met with and presented to the Rural Electric Cooperative and the North Dakota Stockmen’s Association.
The planning for the annual ND State FFA Convention is underway, and we are excited to continue to share more.
The ND FFA Foundation has awarded $16,000 in college scholarships to ND FFA Members! Congratulations to the 16 recipients:
• Kiersten Boehm
• Iris Dukart
• Karlee Sailer
• Charmaine Haas
• Christina Bingham
• Calli Hauck
• Avery Roth
• Hunter Gallagher
• Laney Hartel
• Kelly Zimmerman
• Gage Yellowbird
• Sierra Strenge
• Chloe Rubish
• Julia Quam
• Megan Rodine
• Alex Huber
The NDAAE has selected their 2021 Summer Intern, Olivia Buckeye! Learn and read more about Olivia.
The ND FFA Foundation awarded $17,000 to ND Members in grants to either begin or expand their SAE project. Congratulations to the recipients!
$1,000 BEGINNING GRANT RECIPIENTS
• Gracie Ruggles Bowman County FFA
• Sarah Jeffers Bowman County FFA
• Logan Maddock Maddock A.S. Gibbens FFA
• Ryley Lee Max FFA
• Karissa Mann Napoleon FFA
• Ethan Schaffner Napoleon FFA
• Jazlyn Weigel Napoleon FFA
• Will Aaseth Velva FFA
$1,000 EXPANDING GRANT RECIPIENTS
• Karlee Sailer Beulah FFA
• Kaylee Kinsey Bowman County FFA
• Timber Hauso Bowman County FFA
• Caden Albers Center FFA
• Elizabeth Dulmage Leeds FFA
• Shelsey Brandvold Max FFA
• Jada Schwartzenberger Napoleon FFA
• Amber Selensky Rugby FFA
• Brock Heiser Velva FFA
The 2021 ND FFA Parent & Sponsor Banquet will be held at the ND State FFA Convention Wednesday, June 9th. Ticket sales are open now through May 25th. Claim your ticket by clicking here.
Friday, April 23rd NDSU hosted Teach Ag. Day! The Foundation attended the event and had fun checking out the activities, workshops and meeting/seeing all of the students who came to participate!
Watch for our Spring Newsletter hitting your mailbox soon! Here’s a sneak peek: