1. 342 applications for the Blue Jackets, Bright Futures program were received! Read more here.
2. 52 members applied for the Bakk Farm SAE Grants
3. Christina Bingham of the MAX FFA Chapter wrote a great piece regarding the meaning of FFA and the history of it in her family. Click here to read what she wrote.
4. Board Meeting was held November 12th. Board elections:
President: Michael Axt
Vice President: Jeff Hagel
Secretary: Pam Tonnessen
Treasurer: Preston Gilderhus
5. Fall Newsletter is hitting doors! Click here to read it online.
6. Giving Hearts Day Match Donors:
Robb Boyd – $1,000
Marcia Young – $1,000
Taya Spelhaug – $1,000
Beth and Wayne Stenehjem – $1,000
Brooks Hetle – $500
Dennis Walsh Family – $500
Joel & Bev Janke – $1,000
Bell Bank – $1,000
Drs Agnes & Jon Solberg – $500
7. Giving Tuesday dollars raised: 42 donors for $1,360.89
This is $233.89 more than our goal or a performance of 120.75%!
8. Andrew Young and Brianna Maddock were on Farm Talk with Mick Kjar
9. State Officers attended the Northern Ag Expo at the Fargodome
10. The Foundation is giving a gift to all monthly pledges >$25.00. Please help promote this and/or consider. Click here to learn more, sign up and meet one donor who has given $25/month for 5+ years!
11. ND FFA Foundation featured in the FarmForum. Click here to read their article.
12. AgWeek wrote a piece on Fredd Bakk and his gift to the ND FFA Foundation! Click here to read it
13. Bakk Farm Tuition Grant Applications were due December 1st. The applications received will be judged and the results will come soon!