Tam met with other state’s Foundation Directors in Minneapolis for a regional sharing of ideas and promotional meeting sponsored by Dish Network and their new program for FFA chapters. Click here to learn more about this program.
Andrew met with other state’s Foundation Directors in Indianapolis to discuss Foundation opportunities, strategies and ideas.
The Foundation received 40 Washington Leadership applications and 22 college scholarship applications.
The ND FFA Foundation Board of Directors met March 28th in Bismarck.
Preparations are underway for the 90th ND State FFA Convention. We look forward to time with our members and sponsors. New this year – The career and education fair will be hosted outside of the Memorial Student Union on Tuesday, June 4 from 1-5pm! Advisors: Encourage your students to come to enjoy the street fair atmosphere and to visit with our sponsors!
The Zacharias Family has become a 2-Star Partner for 2019!
7. Welcome our newest 1-Star Partner, Plains Ag.
8. State Winter CDEs took place March 18th in Minot. Click here to see the high team and individuals from each CDE!
9. State Horse Judging took place March 23rd in Fargo. Click here to see the high team and individual!
10. Banquet season has begun! Tam joined the Wilton FFA Chapter for their banquet on March 21st.
11. The Kindred FFA Chapter was 1 of 50 chapters across the country selected to receive a Microsoft Farm Beats kits. Click here to read more!
12. Retired Wahpeton FFA Advisor, Allen Giese was recognized as 2019 State Crop Show Honoree. This award is well deserved for all his years of helping make the show a success. Click here to read more.
13. Our Spring newsletter is being created. Look for it in your mailboxes and email inboxes soon!
14. Governor Bergum signed a proclamation making March 19, 2019 North Dakota Agriculture Day! Click here to read the proclamation.