- Titan Machinery has joined the Foundation as a 1-Star Partner! Welcome, Titan! Click here to see all of our Star Partners.
2. The Foundation will be awarding $500, $250 and $100 to three chapters who complete our “Giving Hearts Day Checklist.” Click here to see the checklist. You can click here for the link to download everything you’ll need.
3. College scholarship applications have been launched and are due February 6th! The Foundation will be giving eleven (11) $1,000 scholarships. Click here to apply or to learn more about our scholarships.
4. TransCanada awarded the Foundation $5,000 for community service grants. Click here to read more and to see State Officer Morgan Krizan accepting the check! Keep an eye out for the community service grant application in early 2019.
5. 31 ND FFA Members were selected to receive SAE Grants for a total of $31,000 made possible by the Bakk Farm Trust and one sponsored by the ND Crop Improvement Association.
6. 1,075 ND members representing 75 chapters set to attend Winter Leadership Conferences January 6th and 7th in Bismarck.
7. 260 blue jackets to be given at Winter Leadership Conferences January 5th and 6th. Generous donors have made available 10 jackets to be awarded via drawing at the conference. Please have your members signup during registration!
8. Our Fall Newsletter hit the doors of members and friends. Click here to read it online.
9. Watford City FFA Chapter featured on NPR’s All Things Considered. Click here to see and read the story.
10. The Foundation is continuing to search for Match Donors for Giving Hearts Day 2019 (Feb. 14th). If you are interested or know someone who would be, please contact Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to meet those who have pledged as Match Donors!
11. 9 Bakk Farm Management Tuition Grants totaling $4,500 will be awarded for the 2019 year to young farmers and ranchers enrolled in the ND Farm Business Management program.
12. Singles in Agriculture (SIA) is giving a $250 scholarship to graduating seniors. The application is due April 1st. To apply, click here.