The North Dakota Ag in the Classroom Council is offering grants up to $500 to groups or individuals sponsoring programs or projects that promote agricultural literacy. Approximately $15,000 will be awarded in 2022. These grants will also be given in 2022-23 for program continuation and/or expansion. Grants may be awarded for less than the full amount requested, based upon the discretion of the granting committee and the funds available. The minimum dollar amount awarded will be $250.
Application deadline: February 7th
- Applications must be for a minimum of $250.
- The proposed project must be targeted to young people from 5-18 years of age.
- The proposed project must enhance student knowledge of the contributions made by agriculture.
- Applications asking for funds for equipment or curriculum as well as those that involve innovative approaches to promoting agricultural literacy will be given preference.
- If funded, a completed Project Report Form is required by May 15th. Any funding not used must be returned to the ND FFA Foundation.
For more information, please contact:
ND FFA Foundation