The North Dakota Ag in the Classroom Council is offering grants up to $500 to groups or individuals sponsoring programs or projects that promote agricultural literacy. Approximately $15,000 will be awarded in 2019. These grants will also be given in 2020 for program continuation and/or expansion. Grants may be awarded for less than the full amount requested, based upon the discretion of the granting committee and the funds available. The minimum dollar amount awarded will be $250.
- Applications must be for a minimum of $250.
- The proposed project must be targeted to young people from 5-18 years of age.
- The proposed project must enhance student knowledge of the contributions made by agriculture.
- Applications asking for funds for equipment or curriculum as well as those that involve innovative approaching to promoting agricultural literacy will be given preference.
- If funded, a completed Project Report Form is required by May 15th. Any funding not used must be returned to the ND FFA Foundation for 2020 grant award usage.
For more information, please contact:
Sponsor & Program Coordinator, ND FFA Foundation