Join the North Dakota FFA Foundation as Our New Executive Director
Join our organization and help steer the course of agricultural youth development. Embrace the autonomy to craft your vision as the Executive Director of the North Dakota FFA Foundation. This role empowers you to balance professional drive and personal commitments.
- Strategic Pioneer: Chart the path for the ND FFA Foundation’s future, transforming our shared mission into impactful strategies alongside our dedicated Board.
- Fundraising Innovator: Spearhead diverse fundraising activities, cultivating donor relations to grant crafting, fueling programs that shape future agricultural leaders.
- Community Cultivator: Forge lasting bonds with a broad network of stakeholders, donors, advisors (past and present) fostering alliances that fortify our Foundation’s reach and resources.
- Program Champion: Manage and evolve Foundation programs and initiatives, to ensure members are impacted and benefit in meaningful, useful, and impactful ways.
- Fiscal Steward: Govern our finances with precision and insight, upholding the utmost standards of transparency and accountability.
- Advocacy Voice: Be the herald of FFA’s mission, amplifying our story and successes within the heart of the agricultural community.
- Team Mentor: Lead a close-knit crew with wisdom and warmth, cultivating a collaborative culture that’s the bedrock of our success.
Perks of the Position
- Ownership: Your role, your vision. Lead with autonomy and originality.
- Flexibility: There is flexibility in your schedule to balance personal and professional life within a 40-hour week schedule.
- Team Ag Ed: Collaborate with passionate professionals dedicated to agricultural education.
- Influence: Play a crucial role in the FFA’s mission, shaping the agricultural leaders of tomorrow.
- Rewards: Competitive salary, up to 3% 401K match, and paid leave for when life calls. Single policy health insurance stipend.
- Growth: Professional development opportunities to cultivate your career.
- Travel: Engage with communities and experience the impact firsthand, with required travel.
- Experience in operations of similar role or non-profit industry.
- Sales, marketing, and/or fundraising experience preferred.
- Agricultural education knowledge.
Key players in the success of the foundation and this plan include, but are not limited to, the following:
- ND FFA Foundation Board of Directors
- ND FFA Association
- ND FFA State Officer Team
- ND Association of Agricultural Educators
- ND FFA Alumni Association
- ND Farm Business Management Association
- ND Post‐Secondary Students in Agriculture
- NDSU Agricultural Education Department
Who We’re Looking For
- A bachelor’s degree holder or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- A proven leader in nonprofit management, fundraising, or related sectors, preferably with an agricultural or educational connection.
- A strategic thinker with a knack for budgeting, planning, and development.
- A communicator and relationship builder, adept in team leadership and stakeholder engagement.
- A visionary embracing the core values of FFA, coupled with a deep understanding of the National FFA organization, and a strong commitment to empowering the next generation in the field of agriculture.
Step into a Role Where You Make a Difference
Apply below and become the driving force behind our mission.