DISTINGUISHED STAR PARTNER ($25,000)
-- Twin Cities Region Northland Ford Dealers
4 STAR PARTNER ($15,000)
-- CHS Foundation
3 STAR PARTNER ($10,000)
--Farmers Union Insurance/ND Farmers Union
2 STAR PARTNER ($6,000)
-- Wheat Growers
-- Nodak Mutual Insurance
--International Certification Services
1 STAR PARTNERS ($3,000)
--North Central State Regional Council of Carpenters
-- ND Farm Bureau
-- RDO Equipment
-- Lynnes Welding Training
-- DuPont Pioneer
-- CF Industries
-- First International Bank & Trust
-- IRONCLAD Marketing
-- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
-- ND Building Trades Unions
-- Zacharias Family
-- ND Ethanol Council
1. FFA members are present and future consumers of your products. All have influence on purchasing decisions in their families.
2. Agricultural Education/FFA is a vital source of future employees in agriculture/agribusiness.
3. Strong, viable, dynamic leadership, the product of FFA, is crucial to the future of America and its agriculture.
4. We all have a stake in a progressive agricultural industry, to product food and fiber for our country's needs and the needs of all people. All members are producers of those products.
5. FFA awards and incentives are based on entrepreneurship. Hard work, independence, profitability, and competition -- all are certainly key concepts for America in the years to come.
The ND FFA Foundation is a 501(3)c non-profit organization established to support the leadership development opportunities and activities of the ND FFA and agricultural education.